Complete guide on How to Make Air Fryer Fried Chicken
Air fryers are a great alternative to traditional greasy frying. Let’s refer to our complete guide on How to make air fryer fried chicken below to make delicious and nutritious chicken dishes without using fat, safe for health!
3 Way On How to Make Air Fryer Fried Chicken
1. How to make fried chicken with orange sauce in an air fryer
- 1 chicken has been cleaned, rubbed with salt, lemon to remove the odor.
- 100ml pure orange juice.
- Spices include seasoning seeds, white sugar, turmeric powder.
- 2 peeled dried onions.
- Step 1: After being cleaned, the chicken is cut in half.
- Step 2: Use a sharp knife to lightly poke on the chicken skin so that the seasoning is more evenly absorbed.
- Step 3: Add the squeezed orange juice with 1 teaspoon of white sugar, ½ teaspoon of seasoning powder, and ½ of turmeric powder.
- Step 4: Wait for the seasoning to infuse for about 30-45 minutes. Note that the flavors should be inverted so that the spices are evenly absorbed.
- Step 5: Arrange the chicken on the tray.
How to roast chicken in an air fryer
The same way when grilling chicken with an air fryer ensures delicious, non-fatty, you need:
- Step 1: Choose a temperature of 120 degrees, after about 15 minutes that the chicken is not cooked, continue to increase the temperature (depending on how big or small the chicken is). When you check that the meat is soft, increase the temperature to 180 and bake for about 5-7 minutes so that the chicken skin will shrink, evenly golden and crispy like no other.
- Step 2: Remove the chicken from the tray, let it cool down and then chop it. Note that ing fried chicken with orange sauce should cut into long pieces, avoiding chopping that is difficult to eat and making it tougher.
Make the delicious dipping sauce
fried chicken with orange sauce dipped with chili sauce or fragrant chili garlic soy sauce, eaten while still hot, is very delicious.
2. How to roast chicken with honey with crispy skin in an air fryer
The chicken has been cleaned, rubbed with salt and lemon to eliminate odors.
Chicken seasoning includes:
- 15g minced fresh garlic
- 15g minced fresh onion
- ¾ spoon of five flavors
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ¾ tablespoon soup powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Spices to brush on chicken skin include:
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1.5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon five spices ngũ
- 8g minced fresh ginger
- 8g minced garlic
- Step 1: Proceed to mix the marinated spices separately into separate bowls. Taste the sweetness and saltiness to suit the taste of the family.
- Step 2: Wearing gloves, rub the mixed seasoning evenly over the whole chicken, paying attention to rub slowly and carefully so that the chicken can absorb the spices evenly.
- Step 3: Wrap the chicken tightly or put it in a box and then put it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6-8 hours or overnight, waiting for the spices to fully infuse.
- Step 4: After marinating the chicken, use a clean towel or dry paper to dry the chicken skin. Continue, rub baking soda (baking salt) all over the skin, wait about 15 minutes.
Steps to make roast chicken with the air fryer
- Step 1: First of all, preheat the air inside the oven in 2-fire mode at 175 degrees Celsius.
- Step 2: Place the chicken on a baking tray, breast side up, bake at 175 – 180 degrees Celsius for 10-15 minutes, then flip the other side and bake again for about 10-15 minutes.
- Step 3: Remove the chicken from the pot. Absorb all the fat on the chicken skin and use a brush to sweep the marinade all over the chicken skin. Leave for about 10 minutes for the seasoning to penetrate well, then return to the oven, bake at 210 degrees Celsius.
- Step 4: After about 20 minutes, remove the chicken from the baking tray. Wait another 20 minutes for the chicken to cool down, then chop it up and eat it.
Prepare the delicious dipping sauce
fried chicken with orange sauce dipped with chili sauce or chili garlic soy sauce, eaten while still hot, is the best.
Crispy skin honey-roasted chicken in an air fryer. Crispy skin honey-roasted chicken in an air fryer.
3. How to make dry roast chicken with an air fryer
Let’s go to the kitchen to make delicious fried chicken for the whole family to enjoy with the following easy-to-use, multi-function air fryer:
- 1 chicken has its feathers cleaned
- White Chaos
- Red Chao
- Dried onion, garlic, ginger
- White wine
- Vegetables served: Lettuce, basil, perilla.
- Spices: MSG, black pepper, seasoning, white sugar.
- Step 1: To deodorize the chicken, use a mixture of salt, alcohol, and ginger juice close to the chicken, then rinse with clean water.
- Step 2: Peel and mince the onion and garlic.
- Step 3: Remove the bone from the chicken breast.
- Step 4: Marinate chicken with clams, minced onion and garlic, fresh honey, sweet aroma, and a little spice prepared on. Wait about 15 minutes for the spices to infuse and then put in the oven.
Make the delicious dipping sauce
- Materials needed:
- 100g Sugar
- 10g MSG
Steps to roast chicken in an air fryer
- Select a heat level of about 180 degrees Celsius, bake for about 10 minutes, then change the side of the chicken, continue baking for about 10 minutes with the other side. Take out the skewers to see that the chicken meat is soft, take it out to reduce the heat, and then cut it.
- Put water, sugar, and foreign powder in a custom ratio according to each family’s diet into a blender and puree. When eating, let satay eat together.
- fried chicken with a dipping sauce with spicy, fragrant sauce served with raw vegetables is very delicious.
Why should you make roast chicken in an air oven?
What are the benefits of using an air grill to make roast chicken instead of traditional methods?
As you all know, oil is often not beneficial to health and leads to many diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, etc. When cooking with this grill, you do not need to add more fat, limiting fat in the body. Moreover, the air grill also melts the inherent fat in the chicken, making the meat firmer and removing a significant amount of fat!
In addition, when making roasted chicken with an air oven, the dish will be much cleaner and safer. We don’t know how the chicken in the street was fried in the smoke, not to mention maybe they made it outdoors with toxic coal smoke and airborne agents.
So, when you do it yourself, it’s always more reassuring, and having this grill is a lot safer, clean, and delicious!
Tips to choose good chicken meat
- The first and most important thing in the preparation of any dish is to carefully choose the main ingredients. The main ingredient is deciding 90% of the deliciousness, aroma, and quality of the dish. To choose a delicious chicken, we pay attention to the following characteristics of chicken:
- Do not choose chickens that are too old or chickens that are too young. A good chicken is a chicken that feels silky to the touch, is not skinny, usually grows full of feathers, has round breasts, and floats.
- To choose fat and delicious chickens. We should choose chicken meat with thick belly skin and neck skin, when holding it, it feels very heavy.
- We should pay attention to buy bright, healthy, and agile chickens to avoid sick, sick chickens, etc.
- When choosing chickens, you should avoid choosing super young chickens because they don’t taste good, and it takes a lot of work to pull out feathers. If chickens that have laid many litters often have a sagging lower abdomen, this chicken will not eat well because it is very chewy and does not eat well.
- Depending on the type of chicken, we have different options. If you want to choose small chickens; small chickens have gray feathers, are widely sold in supermarkets and markets, chickens have less fat, sweetmeat, soft bones, and delicious meat. , eat will not feel bored.
- If you want to choose a Siamese chicken, it is a very large chicken with blue-black feathers, and the meat is much tougher than a small chicken. But when you want to boil or stir-fry, there’s plenty of lean.
- But if you want to choose a chicken for roasting, it’s best to choose a small chicken, because it is completely fed with natural, so the meat is sweet, soft, you won’t get bored, but the weight of a chicken is not too big when Baking will be very easy.
Some mistakes when making fried chicken with an air fryer
Do not preheat the pot before use
A good quality air fryer usually has a very fast heating time, so many people often put food directly into the process without preheating the pot. However, this method often makes food not cooked evenly, especially for baked goods such as cakes, bread, and fried meat.
Heating the pot before cooking will make the food more beautiful and delicious, so you should preheat the air fryer 3 to 5 minutes before cooking the food.
There is not enough free space around
Usually, kitchen appliances often face some problems when there is not enough free space around, especially for air fryers; having a spacious surrounding is extremely important.
The air fryer works on the convection of hot air to cook the food, so it needs the right space to help the air circulate. Therefore, we should not place the fryer too close to other kitchen appliances, the appropriate space around the pot is about 10-15 cm.
Stacking pieces of food too close together when cooking
When placing food in the fryer, especially pork chops, fish, or some other large foods, there should be enough space between pieces of food. Do not place them too close together because it will affect the convection of the air. If the food is placed too close, the finished product may not be exactly what you want. Therefore, to achieve the best flavor and texture when cooking in an air fryer, it is best to divide foods into batches to cook.
Do not use cooking oil when cooking
The feature of an air fryer is that it can create the crispiness of food like when frying. However, it is because of the name “air fryer” that many people often mistakenly think that there is no need to add oil to food when using this device. However, the effect of an air fryer is to help reduce the amount of cooking oil when processing food, thereby making food healthier and healthier.
In fact, for some foods that are completely fat-free and slightly dry, such as lean meat, seafood, vegetables, when sprayed or spread with a moderate amount of cooking oil, the dish will have a delicious taste and texture softer. As for fatty ingredients such as bacon, fatty meat, cooking oil may not be needed.
Do not clean the pot often
After processing the dish, there is often a lot of grease or food residue left in the fryer. If not regularly cleaned, it will cause excess oil and old food debris to stick to the food when processing, causing the food to burn quickly, smell, and be harmful to health.
Thank you for your interest in the article! Hopefully, with the way to roast chicken with an air fryer that the article has provided above, you can promote your cooking ability right from the first try. To enjoy cooking air dishes that are healthy for you and your family, try buying an air fryer and follow the steps above right away.