7 Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker Reviews, Tips & Buying Guides
With a cold brew coffee machine, you can enjoy coffee easily at home even when busy, without waiting in line for orders like when going to the shop. Each type of machine has different useful features such as espresso, drip coffee, automatic or simple capsules.
In this article, we would like to introduce to you how to choose the right coffee maker for your needs. Do not forget to refer to the 7 best Nitro cold brew coffee maker that are popular today and how to make delicious coffee at the end of the article.
[TOP 7] Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker Reviews in 2022
1. NutriChef NCNTROCB10: Best Nitro cold brew coffee maker for Overall
Does the nitro cold coffee at Starbucks make you nostalgic every time you enjoy it? Do you want to taste that flavor every day without having to travel far and without spending too much money? Your wish will quickly come true thanks to the powerful features of the NutriChef NCNTROCB10 coffee machine – one of the top choices of coffee lovers.
Convenient to carry everywhere
The NutriChef coffee machine has a standard 64oz capacity similar to most products on the market. This volume is large enough for you to make coffee for 5 to 10 people but not too bulky.
The manufacturer has announced the overall dimensions of this device as 7.3 x 7.5 x 14.2. Turns out, it’s quite small. So the migration is not complicated. So, you can completely bring it to parties, the beach or store it neatly in the refrigerator. This flexibility is very suitable for those who cannot live without coffee.
The home nitro cold brewer made from stainless steel has a luxurious and eye-catching silver color. Thanks to this material, your drink stays cold longer. In addition, in the long run, it also does not cause rust, affecting the health of the user and the taste of coffee. The solid and durable construction makes it easier to assemble and disassemble parts. Very convenient for those who are exposed to devices like this for the first time.
Create eye-catching coffee cups
On the body of the machine, a stout faucet with a pressure valve to bring out the coffee after brewing. Here, nitrogen gas is released creating a white and fluffy effect like ice cream. You just need to adjust the cup a little bit to have a cool, delicious cup of coffee with a high-class brand appearance. This will give the feeling that you are enjoying a unique drink in a luxurious place.
2. Hatfields NitroPress: Best Nitro cold brew coffee maker for unique nozzle
With Hatfields NitroPress, making a delicious cup of coffee at home is no longer a big thing and far away. The operations are simple, the way it works is easy, and you don’t have to be a great mixologist to create the right flavor of your favorite brand.
With this nitro pot, you can think more about making a cup of coffee. You can infuse nitrogen into all kinds of drinks. As long as you like it, just prepare it and then put it in the jar, you will immediately have the cool taste you are looking for.
In addition to being an easy-to-use device for families, cafe owners still choose it to serve their shops. Using this device, an employee can quickly brew 2 cups of coffee or 4 cups of cocktails. Very quickly, your customers have their favorite drinks.
In particular, this design does not have a plug, so it will not be cumbersome or difficult to place on the tabletop. You can easily place it in a certain corner of the family without fear of taking up too much space. Because the size of 14 x 6.5 x 3.75 inches can fit in the refrigerator compartment, it is difficult to encroach on your home space.
Constructed entirely from stainless steel, so it is durable over time. This material is smooth and easy to clean. In particular, the product is dishwasher safe, which is convenient for those who are lazy to wash by hand or do not have much space for this job.
Like many other products, this device foams liquids with nitrous oxide or carbon dioxide. What makes this machine unique is its unique patented nozzle. When brewing, it is a stout spout that creates a smooth and greasy lather. This foam is broken down and aerated to create a consistent and delicious mixture that is not hard.
3. Royal Brew Nitro Cold Brew: Best Nitro cold brew coffee maker for the greatest variety
Owning Royal Brew Nitro Cold Brew, you will have the opportunity to enjoy Nitro Brew coffee every day at home without spending too much money or waiting too long. In addition, you can also enjoy a variety of other attractive nitrogen drinks to change the taste of life.
Although not the most compact product, with a size of 13.9 x 7 x 7 inches it is also quite small for you to carry everywhere. It will be an effective instant solution for those who love coffee but don’t have too much time to go to the shops to wait.
In addition to its compact appearance, this design is also noted for its sleek design and available in two colors to choose from. The black one is for people who love black things or the silver machine is luxurious and sophisticated for the gentlemen who like shiny things.
Enjoy a fat-free cup of coffee
Modeled after the dark beer distribution system combined with nitrogen gas to create a unique and strange drink. The flavors created from here are considered as a new breeze to replace the boring old flavors.
Not only is the cup of coffee fragrant and cool, This best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker at home Homealso has an attractive layer of foam on top. This foam is not bitterly sweet or greasy and full of calories like the foam layers you know before. Smooth and rich coffee taste, texture similar to beer foam. Therefore, this sparkling iced coffee will bring a nostalgic and unforgettable feeling to those who taste it. In particular, it is also safe for those who are on a diet or do not like sweets.
Easy to use
This stainless steel design is simple enough for anyone to use. Just open the faucet to let coffee or some kind of drink in, then close the lid to attach the air tank. Next, you just press the faucet, the cold drink is ready for you to enjoy.
Tanks with pressure relief valves will release excess air if the internal pressure exceeds 75PSI. That is, it automatically adjusts to the safety of the user, so you don’t have to worry about what the machine’s operating mechanism does. Instead, you just need to relax and sip coffee.
4. GrowlerWerks uKeg: Best Nitro cold brew coffee maker for good design
The GrowlerWerks uKeg cold nitro coffee maker allows you to create your own cold nitro coffee at home. Outstanding functionality and convenient design so you can not only create delicious flavors, but can always carry them with you.
Referring to coffee, people often think of something very beautiful, very romantic and has both luxury and class. Surely that’s why this machine possesses such an attractive appearance. It is shaped like a classic spout vase. The curved details of the bottle cap, handle or faucet create a soft and high bar for the product.
It’s great if you put it in your coffee cabinet. That area will stand out and create a focal point for the whole house. More than an ordinary nitro machine, it is worthy of a luxurious interior to upgrade your home.
All in one small vase
In this small container is the entire system to make a cool cup of coffee or beer with foam on top. Built-in heat transfer, filtration and insulation functions. You just need to add drinks, the machine will automatically prepare for you a new unique and strange taste but still retain the inherent quality.
This way of working is also not annoying for the user. So, you can easily master this luxurious machine and become a stylish gentleman, knowledgeable about drinks. What’s more wonderful than after hours of hard work, you just listen to music and enjoy a glass of cool water made by yourself. A really helpful stress reliever.
Nitro tap technology
Thanks to the unique nitro tap technology, you can create enough layers with a smooth and delicious texture without sugar. So your drink is not too sweet, suitable for people with high blood sugar. or dieters.
Vacuum insulated double walls made of 18/8 stainless steel are durable and keep cold for a long time. So when the process is complete, you can store the drink in a jar to keep it cold. Then you can bring it to work to drink.
5. HB Brewing: Best Nitro cold brew coffee maker for compactness
Enjoy the bold and smooth taste of nitro cold brew coffee at home with the HB Brewing machine. The nitro cold brew tank will create a full cup of coffee filled with beautiful and aromatic layers of foam without the need to add greasy cream.
Compact and light
HB has a size of 9.88 x 8.77 x 5.86 inches which is classified as one of the most compact devices for you to bring to parties or picnics. It is also quite light so it does not affect the transportation process much.
Looks a bit small on the outside, but the internal capacity is enough for you to brew 4-6 full cups at a time. Therefore, this product is not only a home dispenser, but some cafes also use it as a great way to create a unique flavor of the shop.
The coffee machine has a simple design that everyone can use. In this dual system, a pressure relief valve is combined with an upgraded faucet. The valve is a perfect design to help you control the pressure inside the tank avoiding unexpected dangers.
The upgraded spout provides the right amount of pouring to minimize unhygienic and aesthetically pleasing external drips. Owning this best home nitro cold brew system, you will have the opportunity to become a professional bartender.
Built in stainless steel
Stainless steel is the first choice for high-end kitchen appliances. For that reason, HB Brewing is constructed of this material to provide a hard and firm texture. This steel resists rust and corrosion so the machine can maintain its original pristine look throughout its life. Usually the service life of this product is also very long.
6. Cuisinart Premium Single Serve – Best Nitro cold brew coffee maker for versatility
The Cuisinart Premium Single coffee machine is designed with a stainless steel outer shell to make the coffee machine stronger and more solid, as well as help increase the value of the machine. In particular, the redesigned brewing unit with a more stable heat system helps the Cuisinart Premium Single coffee machine produce better quality and more uniform espresso cups.
Coffee compressor with resonant temperature for even and better extraction. With a stable temperature, the Cuisinart coffee machine ensures a stable heat exchanger inside the boiler and a good heat supply for a fragrant and rich cappuccino. Programmable extraction time also helps to ensure stable extraction results.
At just 32cm deep, this machine perfectly fits into small spaces, in the kitchen counter or the corner of a cafe, office or guest room where a cup of quality coffee is enjoyed. The professional coffee maker is available in two versions with either a direct water connection or a handy water tank, making it a convenient and easy-to-use appliance.
The glossy blue-black case offers a clean, sophisticated look. The control system is capacitive touch sensitive and easy to operate. You can choose 1 of 8 drinks such as espresso, coffee, cappuccino or milk. Besides, the machine is also equipped with LED lights that change blue and white corresponding to the dispensing stages, creating an extremely impressive design.
7. My Morning Brew Nitro Cold Brew -Best Nitro cold brew coffee maker for Automated Systems
The automatic pumping system keeps the machine ready for use. Detachable water tank for easy cleaning. Adjustable cappuccino system: this system combines steam, air and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for premium cappuccinos.
The advanced My Morning heating system helps to heat up quickly: 40 seconds, the flow blocking function helps you choose the strength of the coffee yourself.
The coffee machine has a built-in cup heating tray, standard 15 bar pump pressure. In addition to powdered coffee, can be used for coffee pods, the system saves power, switches to standby mode when not in use. My Morning can easily boil water, has an anti-drip system.
The machine has a hygienic indicator light, convenient for users, 1-2 cup filters for powdered coffee and coffee pods. The advanced heating system allows for continuous coffee making, while the self-priming system keeps the machine ready for use.
With 2 coffee spouts, you can brew 2 cups at a time, meeting the high demands of users. 3 buttons to control the machine are designed in the front very easy to use. In addition, the My Morning coffee machine also has the ability to quickly heat up and has a brewing function, helping you to prepare cups of coffee with the machine both quickly and with a stronger flavor.
The automatic pumping system keeps the coffee machine ready for use. The water tank is removable for easy cleaning. Adjustable Cappuccino Brewing System: This system combines steam, air and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for premium Cappuccinos.
Above are Top 7 Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker Reviews. Now, Let’s see Some Tips and Guides on Buying Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker as below:
Buying Guide for the Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
What is COLD BREW?
Almost all home-brewed customers opt for this method. It is a method of steeping coffee in cold water for a period of 8-18 hours, with simple tools like a French Press or less than just a teapot with a filter bag.
A small note for you is that making Cold Brew coffee by the steeping method requires a moderate coarse grind size. The cold water will extract the solids, oils, acids and some of the flavors characteristic of each coffee you like in a slow, leisurely manner. Waiting time can range from 8-18 hours depending on a number of factors about temperature, roasting and your desires:
- If you let the steeped coffee brew in the fridge, the low temperature will require more waiting time to create a strong flavor and a pleasant balance.
- If you leave the soaking jar at room temperature, the time required will be significantly reduced
- If you’re steeping your coffee with a dark roast, you probably won’t want to steep it too long if you don’t want the coffee to be bitter. If the coffee is lightly roasted, you will probably reduce the steeping time if you don’t like too much acid.
- Once you’ve had enough steeping time, you’ll need a filter to filter the grounds out of your Cold Brew. You can choose any filter. But it should be noted that not all filters give the same results.
If you use filter paper like Hario, the coffee will be filtered out of the oil to become clean and pure. If you use a metal filter, you will save the oil secreted during the soaking process. This will directly affect the final taste you enjoy (in a different direction, no one is better).
Because no special techniques are required, this method is used by many people who use an available French Press to brew. However, there are now many products created to serve this method of preparation that can reduce a few steps in the whole preparation process.
These include the Hario Cold Coffee Bottle with a removable filter after the steeping process. You won’t need to use a funnel to clean the coffee. Or some special products in the form of boring brewing, just flip one and the coffee will automatically flow through the filter like the Body Brew set.
This style of mixing will create a concentrated solution, which you can enjoy straight away if you like strong drinks. But usually you should add more water to ensure a balanced cup of coffee. Or add anything you like to create a special drink. In short, the highlight of this method is encapsulated in a few.
Experience choosing to buy a cold brew coffee machine
If you want to choose a coffee machine with good quality and suitable, the experience of buying a coffee machine is indispensable. In this next part, we will introduce to you 7 essential experiences to get the best coffee machine. With these shares, you can give yourself the most accurate and satisfactory product selection criteria.
What kind of coffee do you like and know them well?
There are many different types of coffee machines on the market today. Each type of machine is suitable for a specific type of coffee. That’s why you can’t buy a capsule coffee machine to make powdered coffee like an automatic coffee machine does.
Before buying a certain product, you should learn about the type of coffee you love and often use. From there, you will determine what type of coffee machine you need to buy and how much capacity.
The functions of the machine
Learn about coffee machines, you probably know that there are many different types of machines today. Some products from famous brands such as Philips coffee machine with eye-catching design or Tiross coffee machine meet diverse preparation needs, etc. They have different functions, designs and operating principles. together. Specifically, the function of each type of coffee machine you can refer to the following:
- Semi-automatic coffee machine: this machine only allows users to make powdered coffee, not coffee beans or capsules. So you only need to wait for about 1 minute to get the most delicious and hot cup of coffee.
- Automatic coffee machine: For this machine, it gives you a much more diverse choice. From blending to pouring and pouring into the glass, it’s all done automatically, without your intervention.
- Closed process coffee machine: This coffee machine is the optimal solution to replace the traditional filter coffee method. This product line is more suitable for family use. So it is very popular in the market today.
- Coffee capsule machine: This machine will help you turn coffee beans quickly into delicious cups of coffee with the simplest operation. Its function and operating capacity are also highly appreciated today.
Know how to use the coffee machine
The experience of buying a coffee machine is that you need to know how to use and make delicious coffee from the products you buy. Therefore, it is not only necessary to determine the type of coffee you love, but it is also important to understand how to use this machine.
The design of today’s coffee machines is very diverse to suit many different uses. They not only have different designs, sizes, and capacities, but the colors also give you a lot of options. So, depending on the location of the machine, you should choose the type of machine with the most compatible and harmonious design with your home space.
The coffee machine not only works to create delicious cups of coffee to help you relax after a long day of work. Besides, it also has the effect of beautifying a small corner of your house.
Expenses incurred when using
What type of coffee machine should I buy and what are the costs incurred during use? This question is asked by many people when choosing a good coffee machine. Some current costs that you have to pay when using this coffee-making product are tablets, filter paper, maintenance and repair costs.
Brand selection is also a very important factor when you buy a coffee machine. A reputable brand will bring you top quality and the best warranty. So, a product from a brand that has a foothold in the market will give you a lot more peace of mind.
Depending on the capacity and capacity of each type of coffee machine, you have to pay different fees. For family needs, products with mid-range prices and compact design will be a reasonable choice for you.
Steps By Steps on How to Use Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Making Nitro Cold Brew Coffee is Easy, here are some steps on how to use best nitro cold brew coffee maker. We’re going to outline everything you need to know about using your new Kegco Nitro Coffee Maker for making delicious, creamy and smooth nitrogenated cold brew coffee in just three easy steps:
1) Remove all components from the box and verify that you have received the following items as instructions.
2) Rinse out an empty 2 Liter or 1/2 Gallon growler with warm water and dry completely before assembling it with the keg coupler and seal. Do not use soap. Simply rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly. If you plan on filling the growler immediately we recommend skipping this step for now and rinsing it out after the keg has been emptied.
3) Add your favorite coarsely ground coffee into the stainless steel filter, then place the lid with attached seal on top of the container. *Do not use fine ground coffee as it may clog and prevent liquid from entering or exiting the keg.
4) Pour cold water slowly through the spout until you reach 300 grams (10 ounces) to properly rinse and preheat your growler, then discard water through spout.
5) Place one Nitro Charger into a silver “Charging Cap” that comes with each kit then attach to bottom of CO2 tank using a wrench. Gently turn nozzle counter-clockwise 1/8 of a turn until gas can be heard escaping.
*If unsure if tank is pressurized first make sure the quick disconnect valve is turned to the “off” position then push in on the pin located behind regulator knob and listen for hissing sound. If there is no hissing sound it’s safe to assume that your tank is not pressurized, which will result in very little coffee being dispensed through spout!
6) Turn regulator knob counter-clockwise all the way then screw tip of black plastic “Charging Whip” into bottom of regulator inserted into silver “Charging Cap”. You should hear hissing sound as CO2 enters growler which means your Kegco Nitro Coffee Maker has been properly charged with CO2.
Remove charging whip from regulator by turning it counter-clockwise. *A properly charged growler will yield up to three glasses of strong cold brew coffee if the contents are dispensed evenly.
7) Place your filled growler on its side and make sure it is securely tightened with coupler before releasing gas valve located on regulator knob. Give the growler a few good shakes then turn gas valve back onto “off” position that’s located behind regulator knob, remove black plastic charging whip then twist silver “Charging Cap” off at bottom of stainless steel filter/growler lid assembly.
Fill glass with creamy cold brew coffee through spout slowly frothing at the top. *If you not rinsed your growler and it has a thin film of coffee oils on its exterior, these oils will froth and create a head at the top of your glass.
8) Once growler is empty or you’ve reached your desired amount of creamy cold brew coffee, rinse out growler with warm water and dry completely before placing back into Kegco Nitro Coffee Maker for storage or rinsing components in dishwasher.
*Never put any components that have been in contact with milk into dishwasher! *Dispose of remaining nitrogen canister after 3 months to ensure freshness and quality.
9) Now go enjoy some freshly made Cold Brew Coffee over ice and share stories about how much time you saved by using Kegco’s Best Nitro Coffee Maker!
*Kegco highly recommends watching the product instruction video listed below before initial use.
How to Clean Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker?
1. Disassemble components and rinse out wet parts with warm water then dry completely. Do not use soap or any other chemicals that may leave a film on stainless steel filter/growler lid assembly, black plastic charging whip or silver “Charging Cap”.
2. Pour some white vinegar into bottom of empty growler, add 1-2 drops dishwashing liquid if desired then fill growler to top with hot water and screw cap closed tightly before gently swirling contents around for several minutes. Empty contents through tap spout and rinse thoroughly inside and out including tap spout three times with warm water.
3. Dry all components thoroughly including tap spout where metal spear contacts it before storing away in cabinet safely until next use!
*A properly cleaned growler will always yield up to three glasses of strong cold brew coffee if dispensed evenly. Rotate contents at least once before opening after cleaning or place growler on its side for several hours before dispensing coffee slowly through spout frothing at the top.
Never leave contents in your Best Nitro Coffee Maker unrefrigerated for more than 4 hours!
Some Tips When Using Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
1. Make sure to fill stainless steel filter/growler lid assembly completely with medium-course ground coffee.
2. Bring filtered water up to 203 degrees then pour 6 oz into center of stainless steel filter, slowly dispersing it evenly around perimeter. This will prevent overflowing when coffee is added through tap spout! If you’re not familiar with how your machine operates, I highly recommend watching instructional video on product page before proceeding!
3. Gently press down all the way on black plastic plunger until it is almost at bottom of cold brew filter chamber while making sure metal spear inside has pierced top of whole coffee grinds in order to ensure best possible extraction! Do not apply any downward pressure on plunger after this point in order to avoid clogging lines!
4. Fill growler with ice up to top edge of cold brew coffee filter chamber, place on cold plate and turn beer regulator knob on top of regulator up until pressure gage reads around 40 PSI (Pounds per Square Inch). You should be able to hear gas escape through the tap spout when you pull lever back. Do not exceed 42 PSI in order to prevent leaks or safety issues, do not leave unsupervised if using above 42 PSI!
5. After 7-14 minutes has passed depending on your desired strength of cold brew coffee, slowly turn beer regulator knob down onto “off” position that’s located behind regulator knob then disconnect black plastic charging whip from cold plate.
This will release all remaining pressure in cold plate lines. Disconnect black plastic charging whip by gripping both sides of Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker then lightly swaying until gas releases and heads back into tap handle.
6. Let cold brew coffee sit for 30 seconds to 1 minute before dispensing slowly through spout in order to build up creamy froth on top! It is normal for small bubbles or foam to appear in bottom of growler or inside regulator knob when releasing pressure after 7-14 minutes depending on your desired strength/time of cold brew coffee extraction.
7. Rinse Best Nitro Coffee Maker with warm water after each use then dry completely before storing away until next time!
Do not leave water inside stainless steel filter/growler lid assembly during storage!
8. Never use any metal utensils or anything other than your Best Nitro Coffee Maker’s black plastic charging whip to pierce coffee grinds in cold brew filter! Doing so will cause irreparable damage to unit and void warranty immediately! Always hit bottom of cold brew filter with palm of hand 3-4 times before pressing down on plunger also!
Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker is NOT compatible with commercial cold brew beans which are already ground up fine for different units that are currently available online today.
This unit was specifically designed for medium course ground coffee to work best as well as deliver desired when making delicious homemade cold brew iced coffee without single serve pod machines requiring you to keep buying expensive coffee pods constantly!
FAQs About Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker:
1. Question: What are the Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker pros and cons?
Answers: Please see Pros and Cons as below:
– The pros include great coffee flavor, fast brewing time, and a machine that is easy to use.
– The cons include price point and durability.
2. Question: What is the difference between best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker and other cold brew coffee makers?
Answers: Please see the information as below:
– The nitro cold brew coffee maker produces a smooth, rich flavor that is less acidic than regular iced coffee.
– Other cold brew coffee makers don’t have the same functionalities as a nitro cold brew machine, such as an easy to use push button system.
3. Question: What are the features of Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker?
Answers: You can refer those features:
– Long lasting iced coffee maker with no flavor dilution.
– Makes cold brew coffee in 8 hours without electricity.
– Portable and easy to carry.
4. Question: What are the benefits of Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker?
Answer: Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker have some benefits:
– It is less acidic than traditional cold brew coffee.
– It has a smoother taste and texture.
– The nitrogen gas bubbles in this process make for a creamier, more satisfying drink.
5. Question: How do you clean your Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker?
Answer: You can refer these steps to clean your Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker:
– Clean the inside of the coffee maker with a good quality dish soap and water.
– Rinse with cold water before using it again.
– Avoid cleaning your coffee maker too often because this can shorten its life span.
To choose a coffee machine, you need to consider the type of coffee maker you like such as drip or tablet type, suitable capacity and easy to clean features as well as other useful modes. We hope that you will find yourself a satisfactory coffee machine to enjoy delicious cups of coffee every day!